Dinner With The Stars

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three: Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Irwin and Darth Vader. I think Shaquille would be a great guest because I like basketball and that’s a mutual interest. I could ask how many backboards he’s smashed and how many threes he’s made. He’s also funny. To be in advertising, I would think that you need to be funny, which is why he’s in advertising. I could pick his brain on all the commercials he’s made; which ones were his favorite, which were terrible and how much he makes from advertising as well as the amount per ad. I think Steve Irwin would be cool because he was a crocodile hunter. Steve definitely has injuries from his captures and from other animals. He was also a television personality so he was very interesting. He was always upbeat, optimistic, and had a great sense of humor. Irwin was a natural entertainer, and his shows were always filled with excitement and adventure. Darth Vader would be amazing because I love Star Wars. Vader is like the most famous character. He is an icon. It would be interesting to talk to him and learn more about his lightsaber, and his fighting style. 

4 thoughts on “Dinner With The Stars

1. Good job Jedd, I really like all the details that you used when you were describing what you would do with them at dinner. I also liked all the diolage that you used.